Friday, March 30, 2012

Something good awaits?

In excitement.



I don’t know if I’m good at taking pictures. Some people said I do.. but..I dunno.. Different people got different views. Maybe there are people who dislike what I’m doing. I mean… my style of so-called photography.



But…



I am clear that I don’t just like doing it, in fact.. I LOVE it! Snap here and there. Buat muka tak malu just for a snap. :P

Yang pasti.. I feel happy doing it. Costy interest. I know..What to say.



♪♪ I was born this way~~ ♪♫



I’m in a good mood today. I and the staff sitting beside me talked a lot today. I feel.. more comfortable. Less stressed out.

Inviting positive thoughts and inspirations. *even ngantuk

Being here… I feel that there’s something awaits me. Something good. Something I love.

Intuition? Or.. just bare caffeine hyped-up syndrome?



#anticipating




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;