Saturday, November 13, 2010

should've seen it coming..

hurmm.. sorry..

I shouldn't talk about this anymore.
but.. i can afford to avoid

can we actually give orders to our own feeling?
ok, if we do..
but..do the feelings actually follow you?

hurm...

dear diary..
I thought.. I'm done with it
I thought.. I'm strong enough now..

but..I guess I was wrong
not.. it's killing me from inside
no..not killing.

just.. hurting..

when I was facebooking, as usual..
I clicked d home button

guess what
there's a pic of 'him' on my homepage.

(jrg nmpk news about him, cuz I've blocked him. not that I hate, 
cuma sy bimbang diri sy xdpt nk handle ble nmpk apa2 berkaitan dy.  
I didn't mean to menyinggung perasaan sesiapa by blocking2 ni.. 
I'm just protecting myself from my own unwanted feelings
takut sy...hurm.. jadi mcm skrg..)

and I was like..

"..."
(speechless..)

I shudn't try to click on the
'view all ... comments'

and..I was thinking..

"nahh.. shud be no big deal. probably just chats between the siblings.."

so..clicked it.

and..

omg.. not like a thunder..
more like a.. snake bite to my heart..

they're talking about his marriage..
and.. a bit of clue on the girl.

tssk

hey..sudah2lah.. he's not into you anymore.. he got someone else..

I know..I am letting it go. but.. but..

but what? you're saying.. you still keep him somewhere in your heart?

I don't know...

what's d point.. just get over it okay

I am.......... I thought so..

hurm.. sabarlah...

ye..

u'll have ur own partner one day.. someone who deserves you

hmm.. am I still into him....? am I? am I not done with it?
am I still.. 'love' him?

hurm.. I don't think it's love. 
more to a memory..
which once occupy a very large part of your heart..

then.. what should I do? for God sake, I seriously want to let everything about him go..

I........ don't have any idea..
just be patient dear..


Huu..

ruined mood. again, I don't hate him. I hate myself even more now.
why it happens for me to feel such thing.

I SHOULD NOT BE BOTHERED!

and when these kind of things happen.. I usually end up whispering..





"hey Mr Right, where are you..? come save me.."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;