Wednesday, June 6, 2012

English plss

Haih zarin. We meet again. Once update, always feels like to update. Again and again. Then laziness come, and you’ll feel too lazy to update. Then you won’t update until the mood comes again.

Tch.
This is no good. Definitely having the istiqomah probs. But, hey! It’s not even like am a famous blogger who stalkers or followers keep checking on. Blog is just one way to express my thoughts. Is it not?

Wait a minute. What’s with this englishss? Well, suddenly the urge to practice my English came to me. I’m not still in the midst of stalking cicakdanlelabah. She seems, smart. I like smart people. However..(eceh), doesn’t mean only speaking English then u’ll look smart. Duhh.. like I care :P

hamboi uncle..kuang ajo nyee..


Not having any particular point to come up with.
Sorry.
Bye.



p/s: I like cicakdanlelabah colors. She likes colors. I like the way she makes colors wayy more colorful.

I Love Colors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;