Thursday, July 30, 2009

Silence..

peace be upon you..

"Forgive me my dear blog, I had to put you aside for a while.. "

There's so much to tell but I still can't find the right time to do it all.. just scared all the ideas might fly away.

Hurm… where all the ideas? My head feels empty.

It’s already 1.22am, and my eyes’ are heavy. Still can’t sleep.

I’m already caffeinated.

I have lots of stories to share but I can hardly recall them right now. It’s been a while I’m in my 3rd semester. Things started driving me crazy. 4 labs, means 4 cocky lab reports.

House’s a bit far. No advanced vehicle except that bicycle I just bought. Very much tiring when it’s already late to class. Seriously, feels like in the explorace.

**commercial break..
yay, dengan kebijaksaan yang ada, berjaya juge sy masak sayur yg mcm kt kedai hari tu..alhamdullilah, bertambah lagi koleksi resepi..hihi

**continue..

erm..lot's of universities already closed. what about UMT? there's some students already been suspected. even in my course. I still remember the moment when I became a suspect too. the hospital took my blood sample and I can nervously wait for the results. It's just after I went back from KMPII. demam panas, sakit tekak..sume la..selesema skali.

alhamdulillah, nothing serious. (huhu...tak jadi nak buat surat wasiat..)

my dearest friends, be careful ok....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;