Wednesday, June 30, 2010

nothing..something..everything..little thing...anything..

It's been a long while to write in english again.. hurm.. ideas aren't in my head anymore. They're gone..together with...

urm..forget about it. I'm not here to brag about my life.

..Not really having things to say..
(just to cover up articles in english..or else, Adsense will block my income.. I just wanna see how much I'll get at the end. Will I be able to withdraw them?)

I've just browsed my friend's photos in her Facebook. She's so d*mn beautiful. She's rich, kind and friendly too.What makes her even more beautiful is...she never took off her scarf..(meaning..bertudung laa..)

For a while, I was intoxicated with her sparkling beauty. I'm kind of shy to poke her. yelah..kite ni org kampung je, tak stylo mcm dy..huhu..dia kwn pun dgn kawan2 yg stylo jgk.. but I know, she's being kind to everyone. (tak pernah nampak dia marah atau bermuram.. gud girl!)

I really want to know, does she remembers me? So, I start a chat with her. via FB.

She replies. She still know me..ehehee...(terharu pulak rasanya, org cantik ckp ngan kite..)

Just a brief chat. Asking where is she now. her u.. and so on.

I can feel the humbleness within her. Having a lot of money, didn't make her greedy or stingy. No wonder she got more than 100 friends in FB. She also got 2 friendster account, cuz one of em' was already full. (entah hidup ke lagi account Frienster tu..masing2 sibuk dengan FB je skrg kan..)

Such a nice girl she is. I hope that other wealthy people have that attitude of her's.

I browsed other friends profile too. To be honest, I'm sad..seeing some my friends. Uploading unproper photos.. Don't know la what to say. I guess they all know what right and what's wrong.

Enough of that..

New sem's entering. Gosh, I am soo having-no-heart to go. Practical report goes no where. I haven't started any single words of it. What about upcoming finl year project? Haven't study any oso..

huu..

seriously, I only have mood to do..NOTHING. It's like..my soul's not with me. I've just argued with one of my friends. I scolded him. Utter most harsh words I can think of to say. I wish I am sorry for that.

but i feel nothing. Emotion engulfed me so deep. I can't even think properly right now. What I need now, is time. Time to settle everything down. I believe..this got an end. One day.

no matter what happen, or how hard this life has pushed me..I'm with my words.

very persistant and hard headed. that is soo.. me.
removing those two habit, makes me..not me anymore. am I right? hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;