Sunday, January 30, 2011

I didn't mean it!


uuu..I don't wanna call him..
I don't want him to think that I wanna call him..

I hope it didn't ring..
I seriously don't wanna call himmmm... huk2..
I'm serious!
I was just trying to figure out my 8pax numbers..
it's 7 day bonus..free to call..

I didn't remember his number..
still..I didn't remove it yet from d list..

i was just too busy....I guess..
so I just test all number from d list.
I thought I cancelled d call when his name emerge on d screen..
I was just testing..
but it seems like it was not yet cancelled. How come????
I realized it 3-4 seconds later.

possibly.. it might has reached his phone..!
ringing..myb..
God... I don't I don't know how to say this..
if it's really ringing.. I really want him to know.. I have no attention at all to bother his life..
hell I'm not gonna call him even I'm at the end my life..

I just don't want to get connected to him..
again, I don't hate it.
I want to get over it.
I want to be free..

let his life be.

God.. if You can just erase the received or missed call from me, in his phone log.. it would be such a great thing for me.. Please...You are capable of doing anything.. please erase it.. if it ever reach his phone..
or.. I hope he changed his number.. or remove my number.. block me.. anything possible..

(God why didn't I remove him yet from d list??! I'm such a Fool!)

God.. please. . . . . . . . . . .

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;