Tuesday, February 22, 2011

hotwired


"I'm done. I'm so done!"

kata Jacob. Kataku jua.

oh Jacob. watak Twilight.
si serigala.
turff.

I'm so done. lg skali.
I never good in interviews.
interview main2 juga.
I can't control my nervousness.

sucks.
otak pk lain.
ckp bnda lain.
buat bnda lain.
-blank-
rumit jd manusia.
xpaham.

ntah mcm mana nk interview kerja nnti.
neves. blank. blur. stutter.
it's all me.

I'm bad in direct contacts.
sometimes I can be very convincing.. virtually.. on the line.
in d real world, I'm quite d opposite.

dangg..
really infected with d internet disease.
enslaved by bloggings.
chained to this laptop.
drugged by FB's n so on.

shud get a remedy.
where to get?
from whom?

ugh..
I'm so done with interviews.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
what shud I do..?

****

so intoxicated with twilight.
even watch it everyday.
stalking Alice, I might say.
she's so beautiful. so adorable.

just finished downloading HD of the trilogy.
finally.
I can clearly see the sparklings on Edwards body.
(I might say face)

better than cinema pirates.
(well, guess I am a pirate now)

illegal. easy. free.
that's me. again.

****

getting busier.
added with lab reports.
drawings.
of organs.
of fishes.

'lovely'.

can't wait till all of this ends.
this final year thing.
I just wanna seat at home..
 gain some more experiences.

oh. Jom Heboh's coming dis weekend.
Jom.
Just wasting spending some times wif friends.
I really need some distance from this lappy.

****

mind's on art rite now.
sewing. designing.
and stuff.

photography? hurm.. not in the mood.

something's bugging me.
messing my mood.

sort of tired to cheer myself for the moment.
by myself, literally.

feels.. so.. alone...

****
passed by a bunch of students.
2 boys. 2 girls.

one of the boys played guitar.
cool.

played "Baik2 Sayang" by Wali Band.
so sweet.

so lovely, if having someone who wud play guitar 4 me..
*fairytale*

wonder, is guitar allowed in Islam?
*i know d answer. just acting like I didn't*
-
-
-
-
-
being 21, n alone.
 -
-
-
-
sucks.

*just endure it some more years. u'll meet him oneday :)*

**is being 21 supposed to feel so complicated?**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;