Tuesday, September 7, 2010

psst..

dear diary..


I don't know why.. I keep on feeling like there are sparkles in my heart lately..
I feel happy.


I feel like.. in Luv! huahaha..
(I know how it feels.. cuz I was in love too before.. Love can be so addictive. Hard to stop so suddenly)


Wahh.. Even I don't know who he is. Or where he is..or How he would look like..
I can feel the aura of him!


(This guy must be very special! very excited!!hehe)


Ya know.. I keep on saying.."okay, that's enuf..I trust no one..no more that..no more this.."


but..this feeling contained in me just just keep on increasing. Hell I don't know where they came from.


sometimes feel like overloaded too..


what I can do right now..is just wait.
Wait for him to finally meet me.
(hopefully have lot's of differences that the previous one. I don't want to be reminded of him at all. I don't hate him. I just can't face anything about him. It hurts)


Well, my auraous Mr. Right out there.. can't wait to see ya~ 


hope ur not some kind of good-from-d-outside-looking guy..coz I don't really trust them..
(you can't expect when they'll hurt you..it'll be seriously hurtful when they kill ur trust. We all easily trust good n kind looking people aren't we?)


when we do meet at that someday.. all this contained sparkling felings shall be given to you ^^, 


Lol..few hopes maybe?

don't be too kind. 
don't be too perfect.
don't be too serious.
don't feel hesitate.
don't promises if u know u can't fulfill them.
don't expect. just ask me directly.
do trust me in any ways
do accept my weaknesses
do be heart-broken before (cuz u'll know how it feels like to be broken. n u wudn't break mine)
do stay..when I need u
do accept me as myself..not as someone u want me to turn into..
simply..
do be urself.

I don't need bombastic approach.. a high class date.. enormous and expensive presents..

I just want you..that shud be enuf 
^^,

(aaa...so in love with an anonymous. gile ke ape.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;