Sunday, June 14, 2009

I was so scared..but Allah..

It's been a while after journey to Mersing and now, I need to prepare for the KMP.
What to bring, what to be done..
About 3 days ago, I've started to make things more clear. The role I need to complete, which are the registration, presents and the majlis penutup stuff..
Just when I need the work paper since I wrote everything on it (don't really like to splits things..easier to check when it is necessary), it disappeared! I was very panic, thank God the money didn't disappear too..( sure pengarah will be very angry...huhu)

I search and search and search.. still no sign of it. I don't know what to do..I've searched everywhere.. the room..the table, cupboards,racks,bed.. in the car, living room,..everywhere.
I could try to remember what I've noted on that work paper..
but it won't be the same... I might miss something..

I don't know what to do.. almost giving up in the search..it has been 3 days..
I sent Sue, a message about the info I wanted.. just in case if she wrote it in her notebook.
but she didn't..
I was about to blow the worries to her..

SUDDENLY..

I don't know where it came from..
something tells me to check under the bed again..
(actually I don't feel It was there..) but I listen to it, with no objections..I went closer to my bed.

Guess what? IT WAS THERE!!
I've checked it before. It wasn't there..! There's nothing under my bed except those neatly-rolled carpets.
..quickly.. Alhamdulillah came out from my mouth..
thank God..
thank to the Almighty God for this help..
He came when we didn't expect...


ALHAMDULILLAH...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;