Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Big fallen stadium..(T.T)


It's a really shocking news you know. But, I know this will happen someday. I still remember what my dad said about that stadium. It was built too quick. Why not, the SUKMA was just around the corner that time. They're just afraid that they won't make it in time.

That's what happen when we do things in rush. Now, the roof part ruined. They need to fix it again. What a waste of money, don't you think? I don't know what I should feel. Sad, angry or ashamed.. It's a state proud to have such beautiful and filled with such advanced facilities stadium. Angry? Why not? Didn't the contractors and other related parties think properly before building that stadium? They should build it far more earlier.

Who can we put all the blame to? Like the one of the lately famous Malaysian celebs said.. " lu pikir r sendiri.."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;