Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do I have a leader attitude?

Just finished the meeting with other camp committees( this afternoon?). I've got a clearer view about the whole schedule. Well, like one of them said, meeting is really important. You'll learn more. Definitely.

Few words from me, since I'm not really good in giving speeches (my bad). I've seen so many leaders in my life. My friends, my course mates, my room mates.. But, every leader got their own attitude. How they manage things, give orders and solve the committee problems. My point here is you guys did a very good job. Without all your efforts, this camp won't go any further than just a plan on a piece of paper. Rubbish, I would say. To make a plan or any other ideas done, a leader needs his or her workers, followers.. Now they can really make it works.

I really want to apologize if I ever did mistakes. I'm not really good in this leadership stuff. (Well, still trying to improve it, who knows it might be useful in the future..) But I am very glad if I can give you a hand. Make it easier..

thanks( regards for all members involved in making KMP II a success )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;