Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When people need us to be there..


I know so many kinds of friends. Some just like me, having the same view about things around us. and some are just too different. Some really seems like what we've imagined. But there are lots of people who just so not like what they look like. Someone we think ought to be. Some are just too tough, strong-willed and inspired. Some are just too fragile, easily moved.
All of these people I know, are all the people that I care. I might not show them directly that I love them. I chose to give them protection from behind. I like hearing people problems, but mine are another thing. I don't really like to interfere someone's life with my problems. I'll to give the best advices I can.
Some of them were unexpected open hearted to tell me their secrets. I don't really mind about it. I listen to them. I want to be a good listener. It is what I've learnt from my previous experiences. I really hate when people don't pay attention to our story when we want them to.

Some people got problems with their studies, the pressures given by their parents.

Some got love problems. Disloyal crush, not understanding couple..

Some got friendship problems.. usually happened when other people make bad stories about their friendship..

Some got finance problems. The loan didn't given yet, no money to pay the study expenses.

Sometimes, I can also hear rare type problems. Well, there are so much people live on this planet. Each of them have their own problems..

When we feel the tense of having such problems in our head, we really need to spill it out. Tell someone about it. We can never be silent at all time. What are friends for, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;