Saturday, June 6, 2009

Treasure Hunt to Mersing


I went to Mersing last Friday for a Treasure Hunt challenge. Actually it was a campaign convoy about avoiding AIDS. What's so funny, everyone wore the same orange T-shirt. It was very fun. The treasure hunt started after the Petronas station, near to the Politeknik. The clues are so confusing. Some of them don't really related to the answers (I know coz the answers was given this morning, after the talk about AIDS). All of my family joined. At first we argued alot. It's mom first experience ( same here with me and my sister ), so we weren't too sure what the clues lead to. We must take notice of every signboards, every shops and stalls so we won't missed up all the answers.

Huhu.. you know, we already leave the first question empty. No idea at all! So we just moved forward since we didn't wan t to be left behind by other contestants. For your info, there's about 91 families joined the campaign. It wasn't a race actually, but we all just afraid that we'll arrive late at Mersing Sri Malaysia Hotel.

It was about 40 questions. We did left empty questions in a row. We thought we were in the last group. We don't really put a high expectation on getting the first place, even top twenties. the questions were too difficult and tricky.

Surprisingly, we won number 26, over 91 families. It was shocking.. with empty questions in rows. Alhamdulillah, we did it better than what we thought. We're so lucky coz we won one lucky draw. I've been so unlucky after I went out of KIST. You know, every time there's a lucky draw at my beloved secondary school, KIST, I'm pretty confident to get at least one draw. What a lucky moment.

Back to our story, I can't really imagine how Dr. Mat's brain works. It was really awesome for him to give us such confusing questions. Bravo Dr. Mat! Bravo..

Oh, before I forgot..thanks for the campaign! thanks for everyone involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;