Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lurve mood from Verona~


“I’m gonna go..”  

“Why?”

“Because this is really painful. I should have realized sooner.. but I didn’t. Or I guess maybe I couldn’t. But Victor and I aren’t together anymore. And I guess I came back hoping that...”

“Wait, wait..you’re not enggaged?”

“No...But It’s too late. It’s clearly too late. And it really doesn’t matter anymore, because, honestly.... I love you.
..I can’t believe I just said that.But I do. I love you. It doesn’t.. I mean, it shouldn’t matter to you.. because you’re here with Patricia..”

“Patricia?”

“And you should be back with her right now. “

“Patricia’s my cousin. She’s my cousin!”

(confused) “How is that legal..?”

“No! Owhh.. Sophie, no. No no no..Let me explain.  Sophie, I’m so stupid. There’s two Patricias. There’s my cousin who’s here, and the one that I’ve completely forgotten about. .
More importantly, there’s only one Sophie..”
..
..

“Cause the truth is Sophie.. I am madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you."

“You are..?”

“I am”

Sophie&Charlie-Letters to Juliet (movie)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;