Thursday, October 14, 2010

old hobby


Hi there!
I’m not wishing to write anything bombastic today.
Nothing much. Just feels like jotting down something.
It’s not a crime to write whatever you want, isn’t it?
Maybe, a poem? Okay, a poem will do.
(I like writing poems, when I was in secondary school..)
-Metropolitan Love-

“There’s rough wind outside. It’s about to rain”
“I feel cold, not knowing what to hold”
“I brew some tea, wished you are here with me”
“I looked outside, the sky’s so dark”
“I missed those beeps, with your name on the screen”
“I tried to write, but I end up cancelling”
“I wonder...  It’s the almost at the end of the day, and there’s still no ‘hi’ from you”
“Well it’s still raining outside.”
“The tea’s warm. At least, calming my worries”
“You’ll say something soon. Not today, maybe tomorrow..”
“If it’s not tomorrow, we still have the days after”
“Every cloud has a silver lining, right?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;